What's New In Your Area

Monday, June 27, 2011

Like Candy For Breakfast

My new favourite place for beverages.
This week was full of firsts, including my first bubble tea.
I always thought that bubble tea would be a foamy, tea-style drink, you know? Bubbly. It's not. Rather, the owners/operators describe bubble tea as a fruit slushy.
I describe it as Heaven In My Mouth!
Just pick a fruit, any fruit
and allow them to blend it to perfection. Adding giant tapioca to the bottom of the glass is what gives it the illusion of bubbling. However, this chewy,candy-like special effect is not always popular. You may opt out and add flavoured jelly instead.
It's a meal in a glass, so paying between 5 and 7 dollars each (depending on size and additions) is worth it. They are so delicious and filling.
*** I personally recommend your favourite Tropical fruit and adding Avocado. It's sensationally rich and adds creamy sweetness to your beverage. ***
Mmmmmm




RESTAURANT REVIEWED:
Bubblelicious
(403) 457-1916
929-999 36 Street NE
CalgaryAB T2A


No comments:

Post a Comment