What's New In Your Area

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Police In This Hood Don't Do Donuts!

When I lived in the South East neighbourhood of Midnapore, going to Starbucks was a staple in my diet. I think out of the one hundred or more times that I was there, only twice did I go inside.
I LIVED IN THAT NICE, LONG, COMFORTABLY SMOOTH DRIVE THRU with a CLEAR SPEAKER BOX and FRIENDLY PEOPLE ATTACHED TO THE VOICES INSIDE.

I have a dozen or so video's of me ordering in that drive thru. Being at that Starbucks just made my day.
If I had a meeting to go to, I would stop at Starbucks on the way.
If I was heading out of town, I never left without a double of my usual order - venti bold brew with four cream.
Before I went to the South Urgent Care Centre I made sure that I had something to wait out the time with me. My venti, extra hot, no foam, sugar free hazelnut, latte with no sleeve and a stopper, was my perfect waiting room companion.
And almost every time I rounded the corner to pull out after I paid, there were our civil servants cars, all nicely parked in a row. I always laughed to myself and said "our cops are too good for donuts! They must have Starbucks!" Damn right! And they deserve it too!


Please Also Read: Starbuck's Now Officially An Inglewoodian


RESTAURANT REVIEWED:
Starbuck's Coffee Company
(403) 873-0792
6115 Sunpark Plaza SE
CalgaryAB T2X

http://www.starbucks.ca/en-ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment